There are currently no open positions on the IEU+KREA team.
IEU+KREA is recruiting interns
Requirements – (important: please do not apply if you do not meet the below conditions):
- Minimum BSc level university education in: Communication science, economic, Graphic Design and IT studies
- Highly strong written and spoken communicational capability.
- Strong and demonstrable research, information gathering and analysis skills.
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken English C2 level (articles and reports will be written in impeccable English) + another languages.
- Knowledge of the Regional and international institutions, structure, decision-making processes, policies etc.
- Familiar with and enthusiastic about design, culture, art and the creative industries. Experience in these working areas would be appreciated.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, internet browser, outlook), plus Adobe Illustrator, InDesign would be appreciated.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic, dynamic, conscientious, a team player with a desire to learn.
- Working knowledge and professional experience in culture and creative sectors is a plus.
If possible, students should be able to provide an internship convention via their university, or be eligible for an Erasmus placement.
The intern will be involved in the day to day work of the research center.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify clearly the period when you would be available. The internship position is for a period of 9 months, part-time and/or full time.