Our journal is published with creative economy, creative industries, cultural economy, research and application, university-sectoral collaboration, capacity building keywords and ISSN: 2687-4709 digitally and in print. Below you can find some rules regarding our publication. We will be honored to publish your article.
First of all, we recommend that you visit https://krea.ieu.edu.tr and review the operations of our Center and content on creative industries.
Our editors are happy to accept research and articles on creative industries and on areas such as software/ communication/ economy and creative entrepreneurship that creative industries intersect with.
You will be notified about the issue your paper will be published in via e-mail by our publishing team.
Please forward your articles and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in our journal.
It is very important that your paper is scientific-actual and includes information, experience, observation, research, and implementation process and results regarding creative industries and areas that creative industries intersect with.
- Please forward your paper proposal, title included, with a paragraph of at least 150 words and at most 200 words, to email@example.com
- Total length of your paper should be between 2 to 4 pages of A4 paper size and prepared in the format of Online Word or Microsoft Word.
- You should use Times New Roman, size 12 font and 1.0 spacing.
- Our journal is published in both English/Turkish. We ask that you forward your paper translated, otherwise, accept the translation done by our institution.
- We do not prefer your paper being published in another national publication.
- Please indicate the references in your paper in APA 6 format.
- Visual content in your paper should be documented as not to cause any copyright concerns.
- Visual content and your paper should be submitted in high resolution.
- We also would like you to submit a current photo of you, preferably taken outdoors in high resolution, LinkedIn profile link, if applicable, and current title/institution info as an attachment.
- Copyright form should include the name of your paper, it should be dated and signed, and submitted in .pdf format.
It is very important that your paper is scientific and includes information, experience, observation, research, and implementation process and results regarding creative industries and areas that creative industries intersect with.
You can find the relevant documents below.
Journal Advisory Board :
Prof.Dr. Ayla Oğuş BİNATLI (IEU-Economics)
Özlem ER (İstanbul Bilgi Üniv.)
Dr. Özgün ÖZER (The University of Manchester)
Aylin ORBAŞLI (Oxford Brook University)
Gökçe Dervişoğlu OKANDAN (İstanbul Bilgi Üniv., İletişim Fak.)
Prof.Dr. Ahmet Can ÖZCAN (IEU, GSTF, Endüstri Müh.)
Prof.Dr. Elvan Özkavruk ADANIR (IEU, GSTF, Moda ve Tekstil Tasarım)
Dr.Öğr.Üyesi Betül ÖZTÜRK (IEU- Gastronomi ve Mutfak Sanatları)
Doç.Dr. Burak ERDENİZ (IEU, Bilgisayar Müh.)
Prof.Dr. Sevim ÇİZER (IEU, GSTF)
Pro.f.Dr. Ebru UZUNOĞLU (IEU, Medya ve İletişim)